- What Are the Best Chatbots for Shopify?If you want to run a successful online business, you need to be on top of everything going on in your company, especially public relations. Business these days is fast, and the sheer amount of transactions and queries arising from the customers cannot be handled by a single person or even a small team. This purpose can be served by chatbots that automate the process of responding to customers and clients. Being one of the leading multinational online marketplaces, Shopify gets a lot of traffic, and the vendors need to get a chatbot to handle the public relations, marketing, inventory …
- The Lego Ralph Chatbot: All You Need to KnowThe Lego Ralph Chatbot is one of the best examples of a Sales and Marketing Chatbot. Facebook has lately become more of a marketplace and advertisement space than a social media platform. No brand exists on the earth without a proper presence on Facebook. When you are on Facebook, potential customers and clients naturally want to interact with you, and the way they do this is by using Facebook Messenger. If a brand were to appoint people to respond to all the millions of text messages originating on Messenger, they would have to hire a small army of support agents. …
- The Creation of the Internet: The Early DaysBefore the creation of the internet or even computers, as we know them today, voice and data communication was made possible from one location to another using circuit switching technology. This initial communication technology was entirely basic, and the system worked by an operator in the exchange creating, or “switching on” a direct electronic connection between the two telephone sets or fax machine trying to connect. This system of communication was challenged by Paul Baran of the RAND Corporation, who intended to create a system that could remain functional even in the case of partial destruction of the infrastructure in …
- What is the Elbot Chatbot? Everything You Need to KnowThe Elbot Chatbot is a highly advanced and sophisticated chatbot developed by the tech company Artificial Solutions, one of the leading firms carrying out research on conversational AI. Launched in 2001, Elbot is one of the more interesting AI chatbots available online. Before we get too deep into Elbot and all its quirks and features, we need to talk about conversational AI and the Teneo platform on which Elbot is based. What is Conversational AI? Man has always felt machines to be alien. They cannot think, feel, or talk like us. The aim of artificial intelligence is to diminish the …
- A Brief Biography of Richard Wallace: The Mind Behind ALICEThe history of AI is filled with fascinating inventions, and the minds behind those inventions are equally enchanting. The field of AI has been continuously revolutionized for decades, and many milestones have been achieved by teams of developers that no one had thought could be made possible. In this blog, we will focus on the life and career of a pioneer behind a ground-breaking milestone in the field of Artificial Intelligence, ALICE (Artificial Linguistic Internet Computer Entity). That pioneer is no other than Richard Wallace. Richard Wallace was the developer of AIML and the creator or botmaster for ALICE. Let’s …
How Chatbots Are Used
Read on to learn how various industries are using chatbots.
Chatbots can help your customers with everything from setting appointments to choosing between different products. And adding a chatbot to your Sales Team is cheap.
Using a chatbot to run a Marketing Campaign on your website can provide instant results, from introducing a new product to increasing your email list, it’s a smart move!
Chatbots are an excellent way to offer your users Customer Support Services without taking your Staff away from their actual jobs, and everyone wins… Especially your customers!
Governments are using chatbots to let people know where they can get tested for COVID-19. Utilities are using chatbots to let people know about Outages, Service Disruptions, and coming storms.
Chatbots are being used to help patients track their illnesses, provide reminders for medication and appointments, assist with diet and exercise needs, and even offering triage and diagnosis assistance.
Banks are using chatbots to help customers with deposits, transfers, and other simple transactions such as checking their balances. Investment firms are using them to let clients check account values.
Real Estate Agents are using chatbots to engage potential clients and help them navigate through the endless MLS listings, set up property visits, and even assist them with filling out the paperwork.
Learn a Language
Travelers both casual and professional are using chatbots to help them learn a language. The right chatbot can be both a teacher and a conversation practice partner to speed learning.
And Much More
The uses are nearly endless, the only stopping you is your imagination. Today chatbots can help you order pizza, avoid disasters, or find a restaurant.
Imagine what they will be able to do tomorrow.