- Hello Barbie – An Innovative Chatbot ToyHello Barbie was introduced by Mattel in 2015 in response to dropping revenue from Barbie. While Barbie was still popular, she was not the star she once was with revenues dropping from over 1.3 billion USD in 2011 to less than One billion USD in 2013. This was due to a backlash caused by the negative body image Barbie’s figure was causing among young girls. The Barbie doll had become a centerpiece for kids since its debut in 1959 as among the most popular dolls of all time. Mattel, Barbie’s billion-dollar leading company, was actualizing some alterations. Several toymakers have …
- The Development of Safer Browsing with HTTPSThe development and adoption of safer browsing with HTTPS meant the transmission of data was finally safe enough for widespread eCommerce and banking. For the transmission of data across devices and networks on the internet, it needs to follow protocols that tell the computers how to send information from them to the modem and on to the Internet Service Provider (ISP). The ISP then relays this information to the modem of the recipient, and then the same protocol is used by the recipient to decode the information. These protocols are what make the internet work. The Predecessor of HTTPS Currently, …
- The Levi’s Chatbot: Levi’s Virtual StylistTechnology is advancing at an alarming rate in the current day and age. Artificial intelligence is making gigantic strides every day and perhaps one of the best examples of this is the widespread implementation of chatbots. The latest implementation of AI in chatbots is Levi’s Chatbot, also called Levi’s Virtual Stylist. It is the perfect example of the role that AI is going to play in our future. Levi’s Chatbot which can be best defined as an AI Virtual Stylist is the take of this illustrious clothing brand’s implementation of technology and AI into its chatbot program. The Levi’s Chatbot …
- The Dot Com Bubble BurstsThe advent and subsequent widespread use of the internet shaped the destiny of the world in a number of ways. One of the most famous or infamous, if you think that way, events associated with the internet is the Dot.com Bubble, particularly when the Dot Com bubble burst. The entire bubble event sent people from rags to riches and back to rags within a decade. A Little Context of the Story The internet was first conceived of as a network between the Military, Universities, and Laboratories in the late 1950s. This network didn’t come to fruition until January 1967 when …
- What Is Interactive Voice Response (IVR)?This blog will discuss a telecommunication technology that most of you are familiar with (and probably hate.) You might call them automated phone systems, but the real name of the technology is IVR, or Interactive Voice Response. We will briefly touch upon the history of IVR, its uses, and its uses. We’ll also discuss a little bit about how they are related to, and helped lead to, the chatbot technology we have today. Telecommunication is a rich field that has brought people together from vast distances since its advent. Communication and interaction over vast distances was an enormous problem for …
How Chatbots Are Used
Read on to learn how various industries are using chatbots.
Chatbots can help your customers with everything from setting appointments to choosing between different products. And adding a chatbot to your Sales Team is cheap.
Using a chatbot to run a Marketing Campaign on your website can provide instant results, from introducing a new product to increasing your email list, it’s a smart move!
Chatbots are an excellent way to offer your users Customer Support Services without taking your Staff away from their actual jobs, and everyone wins… Especially your customers!
Governments are using chatbots to let people know where they can get tested for COVID-19. Utilities are using chatbots to let people know about Outages, Service Disruptions, and coming storms.
Chatbots are being used to help patients track their illnesses, provide reminders for medication and appointments, assist with diet and exercise needs, and even offering triage and diagnosis assistance.
Banks are using chatbots to help customers with deposits, transfers, and other simple transactions such as checking their balances. Investment firms are using them to let clients check account values.
Real Estate Agents are using chatbots to engage potential clients and help them navigate through the endless MLS listings, set up property visits, and even assist them with filling out the paperwork.
Learn a Language
Travelers both casual and professional are using chatbots to help them learn a language. The right chatbot can be both a teacher and a conversation practice partner to speed learning.
And Much More
The uses are nearly endless, the only stopping you is your imagination. Today chatbots can help you order pizza, avoid disasters, or find a restaurant.
Imagine what they will be able to do tomorrow.